First Companion MTC and CCM, Hermana Williams

Mad Cows

Alright family!!! I am sorry that this email is going to be short......I don’t know how but my time is almost up.....But dun duh duh duhhhhhh guess where I am STILL in Chimaltenango!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bahahhahhahahah!!!!!!!! When I found that out, I started laughing and crying at the same time, didn’t really know what to think!!!! I am happy, but felt ready to leave, but love the people, but.......I don’t know!!!!!!!! I guess this really is where the Lord wanted me to be!!!! Up in Chimal, where things get CRAZY!!!!!! Well 6 more weeks of fun, fun adventures should be coming our way!!!!!!! Oh and I am still with Hermana Guaranda.....3 changes juntas!!!!! Hermana Guaranda every week writes president and tells him to leave us together and in our nightly prayers prays that this companionship will last forever......bahhahahahha its kinda funny so when we found out we were together again she said my prayers were answered!!!!!! And I started to laugh and cry, but I told her that she is no longer allowed to pray or write to president!! haha. But it was funny!!!

We are excited to see what this change will bring!! The elders had to buy us ice creams because everybody said that I was out for sure. But Hermana Guaranda said no way!!! Hermana g is staying in chimal!!! doesn’t matter how much time we’ve had here. So the elders had to buy us ice cream because they said if Hermana G stays in chimal, it would be a miracle and ice-cream for us both!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So at least I got ice-cream out of it!!!!!! Ohhhh chimmmallllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well all is well for us. We had people last week that I thought were going to be more positive but then I started hearing about the life stories and it will be harder than I thought. 10 different partners.....just craziness. That is probably my favorite thing about being in Guate....just listening to these life stories. they will BLOW your mind!!! Sometimes I just question my Spanish....I think am I understanding all of this right_____ YEP!!! You’rej ust in Chimal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its sooooooooo fun!!!!!! But all is well!!

The mission definitely is an adventure!!!!!! Sorry this email will be so short. Don’t know where the time went so I am just babbling!!!!! But ohhhh. are you ready for this weeks Guatemala moment?? Ok so in my area there are cows everywhere. Just cows cruising on these dirty dirt roads. Hermana Guaranda and I were walking and there was a cow in the middle of the street. Didn’t faze me, I’m used to it. But Hermana Guarnada told me, Hermana!! The cow is mad!!! Let’s not go down this road!!! But I was like naaaahhh don’t be crazy, its fine!!! But we kept walking and then, the cow started mooing like crazy and started charging after us!!!! And I just screamed and Hermana Guaranda and I turned around and started running!!!!!!! Screaming and running like crazy people down this muddy dirt road. On the side of us were these little kids in corte cheering and screaming Gringa!! Gringa!! Gringa!!! It was the funniest craziest thing!!!!! Luckily, some guy with a machete sword was there to scare the cow away!! But daaaaaannngngngn!!!!!!!!!!! this mission is just crazy!!!! never ever know what’s going to happen!!!!!

After Hermana Guaranda and I just died laughing for a good 2 hours!!!!! Just thinking did that really just happen????? Craziness!!!!!! How will I ever leave this place??? Well, my time is up....I’m sorry I didn’t have a lot of time to write!!! But just know that I looooooooooooooveeeeee you all with all my heart and that I am sooooooooooooo grateful for all that you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The church is true!!!!! That is why I’m still here getting peed on by dogs and chased by wild cows and crazy evangelicals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guatemala city central.....BEST mission ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you all with all my heart!!!!!! Thank you for EVERYTHING!!! prestos todos prestos....the church is TRUE!!!!!!!